The proposed townhouse development is located within the Lower Westminster Sub-Area of the Hamilton Area Plan. It will accommodate 11 ground oriented townhouse units with attached garages. The proposed design complies with all the requirements of the designated ZT 11 zone and no variances are being requested. It features:
- Eleven ground oriented units with attached garages.
- Two separate buildings to accommodate townhouses.
- Individualized main entries for five units (on Building A) directly from the street.
- Well-articulated windows and balconies.
- Crisp clean lines and massing of the front façade with the projected third storey, accentuates the individual units and provides an overall contemporary feel.
- The palette of high quality exterior finishes follows a casual contemporary theme.
- The design ensures privacy of individual units and respects the privacy of existing adjacent buildings.